NVIDIA GeForce Experience is the best app for games, screen recording and taking screenshots of gameplay. If you are using the NVIDIA GeForce Experience app, then you will be sometimes getting a message on the screen NVIDIA GeForce Experience app having an error code: 0x0003 or error code 0x0001.
- If finding an error on Windows 10, 7, then you may have corrupt driver files
- If finding an error on Windows 10, then you will have corrupted/misconfigured driver
You are not the only one who faces this issue. Many other Windows users face the same error. However, you can fix this issue. If you face this NVidia GeForce experience error code 0x0003 issue then below are the steps you can follow-
Method 1- Stop all GeForce Tasks, relaunch tasks, and relaunch GeForce Experience–
- Press Shift+ctrl+Esc together to open task manager
- Select NVIDIA task and click End task
- Right-click on GeForce Experience app icon and click Run as Administrator
Method 2- Check all GeForce Experience related services
In case, if any of the GeForce Experience related services are not set correctly, you may face issues. To ensure all GeForce experience related services are working, follow below steps=
- On the keyboard, hold down the Windows logo key, then press R to invoke the Run box.
- Type services. MSc and press Enter.
- Find and right-click on NVIDIA Telemetry Container to select Properties.
- Do check Allow service to interact with desktop under the Log On tab.
- Make sure NVIDIA Telemetry Container is running
Method 3- Update your NVIDIA graphics driver
The error can also happen due to old, missing or corrupted NVIDIA graphics card drivers. You can also use Driver Easy, which will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. If you want to update your drivers automatically, you can do it by free or Pro-version.
Installing the latest Beta version of NVIDIA GeForce experience
- Open the Run dialog box and type appwiz.cpl and click OK.
- Find NVIDIA Experience then right-click and select Uninstall
- Restart your system and now download the latest Beta version of NVIDIA GeForce Experience from the Official website.
- Install the utility app and restart your PC without opening the app
Allowing NVIDIA Telemetry Container and its service
- On the search bar, search for Run or press Windows key +R to open the Run dialog box.
- In the new window, you will find NVIDIA Telemetry Container and right-click and select Properties- then click on Local System Account.
- Right-click on NVidia Telemetry container service and select start.
- Open Run then open Services. MSc, find NVidia Display service container, NVidia Local System Container & NVidia Network Service Container.
Following this above-mentioned method may help you to fix the Nvidia GeForce experience error code 0x0003.