Microsoft Office Picture Manager is a raster graphics editor that was first introduced in MS-Office setup 2003 till Office 2010. It is also known as Microsoft Picture Library and it has replaced Microsoft Photo Editor.
Although Microsoft Office Picture Manager is absent in the Office setup 2013 as well as on the later version of Office suite. But still, you can install it as a standalone app. In Windows 10, Picture Manager has a successor named ‘Photos’ which allow you to edit the photos.
It is equipped with a simple photo editing features that include color correct, crop, flip, resize, and rotate. MS-Picture Manager for the easy image organization has come up with a shortcut pane for the users’ to go with manual as well as an automatic process.
With the automatic process of the image organization, they can proceed with the ‘Locate Pictures’ command then adding shortcuts to the folders in a file system design that removes the need to form the new categories for the images or to import them to a specific location.
This app allows you to share the images via email or an intranet location or directly through Share Point Library.
Here, in this article get knowledge about Microsoft Office Picture Manager and their brilliant features.
Some of the brilliant features of Microsoft Office Picture Manager-
- Other basic picture editing features include color rectification, crop, flip, resize, and rotate. And the advance features are brightness, hue, contrast, batch processing, compression, red-eye removal and saturation adjustment.
- The user interface of this app comprises of menus, toolbars, a shortcut pane, and task panes. Microsoft Picture Manager supports editing as well as navigation keyboard shortcuts.
- With an auto-correct command, you can automatically adjust the brightness, contrast, and color.
- The images in this app can be viewed singly or filmstrip or thumbnail arrangements with zoom in and out features. But the app doesn’t display GIF image animation.
- Through the edit pictures tab, you can always work on the editing ability in the images. The images need to be compressed to insert in the documents, web pages or email.
For downloading any of the application of the Office productivity suite, you need to visit office.com/setup.