Office 365 Download – Microsoft Office 365 is the most advanced productivity software that is being used by millions of computer users all across the globe. Available in a variety of versions, Office 365 download can be downloaded via office.com/setup.
You can choose from Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, and Office Home & Student. By purchasing Office 365 premium version, you can enjoy all exclusive features such as 1TB OneDrive Cloud Storage, real-time co-authoring, chat with co-workers while working on a single project, turning OneNote items into calendar events, and more.
After the purchase completes, you need to download Office 365 by following a standard set of guidelines. Before you start with that it is advised to check the system requirements in order to ensure the successful download.
How to download Office 365 free?
- To download Office 365 free trial version, go to the official website of Microsoft Office
- Now, search for Office 365
- Click Download a free trial version
- This will download the Office setup
- Run the setup and Office 365 installation will begin
- You can now access the basic applications and features of Office 365
To make the most of this software, choose a premium version. After you do that, follow the Office 365 download steps given here.
Office 365 Download – Premium or Paid version
- To start with Office 365 download, visit office.com/setup
- Click Sign in and provide the email ID and password registered with your Office account
- In case, you don’t have an Office account then click Create an Account
- Enter the details required for the registration process
- Now, type the 25-digit Office product key you have received on your email ID after Office 365 purchase
- Click Download
- This will start downloading Office setup
- Wait until the process completes
- Thereafter, proceed to Office 365 installation and Office 365 activation steps
Why Does Office 365 Download Fail?
Microsoft Office 365 download may fail due to any of these reasons:
- If you already have any other Office version pre-installed on your system
- Uninstall any previously installed version using the standard un-installation procedure
- If your computer system is not connected to a high-speed internet connection
- Check the wired or wireless connection for speed
- The antivirus or security software installed on your system may not be allowing Office 365 download
- To fix this problem, disable the antivirus for a while and then enable it after you download Office 365
- Your computer system doesn’t meet the required specifications
- Check the system specifications given with all Office 365 versions
- If you have not purchased the right Office 365 version
- If you have purchased Office 365 for PC and you are attempting its download on Mac then it will surely display an error. Therefore, check it carefully before you buy the software.
For further queries regarding Office 365 download or to download Office 365 free, contact Office customer support team.